Monday, February 11, 2008

A Word From the Author

Dear fellow Bloggers,

As a youth I was fascinated by Oriental wisdom and particularly by the Hindu doctrines. However, it was not until a few years ago that I undertook the task of studying the ancient doctrine of cosmic cycles from different perspectives - though mainly using the most relevant sacred texts from all around the world. In time, I felt the urge to write a book about my studies in that matter in my mother tongue, Spanish, which I titled "La rueda del tiempo" (in English, "The Wheel of Time").

More recently, after some years as a networker promoting various programs, I decided to translate my book into English, a task that is currently in process and will hopefully be completed by August 2008. During the past few weeks I have been publishing a number of fragments of this translation online from a novel program, Qassia, and I will additionally post them here beginning today.

All good feedback is welcome.

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo
Lima - Peru

No comments: